|Miss World 1976
||18 November 1976
||Sacha Distel and Andy Williams
||Royal Albert Hall, London, UK
||Guatemala, and Virgin Islands
||Barbados, Bolivia, Cuba, Guernsey, India, Liberia, Malaysia, Mauritius, Nicaragua, Philippines, St. Lucia, Seychelles, Sri Lanka, Swaziland, Tunisia, and Yugoslavia
||Chile, Cyprus, Jamaica, Paraguay, Spain, and Tahiti
Countries and territories which sent delegates and results.
Miss World 1976, the 26th edition of the Miss World pageant was held on 18 November 1976, in the Royal Albert Hall, London, UK. The winner was Cindy Breakspeare  from Jamaica. She was crowned by Miss World 1975, Wilnelia Merced of Puerto Rico. Runner up was Karen Jo Pini representing Australia, third was Diana Marie Roberts Duenas from Guam, fourth was Carol Jean Grant of United Kingdom, and fifth was Merja Helena Tammi from Finland.
In protest against South Africa's race policies 
Returning countries and Debuts
- Guatemala and Virgin Islands competed in Miss World for the first time.
- Tahiti last competed in 1965.
- Chile last competed in 1969.
- Paraguay last competed in 1972.
- Cyprus last competed in 1973.
- Jamaica and Spain last competed in 1975.