From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up missionary in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Missionary may refer to:
- A missionary who travels to a region to work as part of a religious group
- The missionary position, a sex position
- The Missionary, a 1982 film starring Michael Palin
- Missionary (film), a 2013 horror thriller film by Anthony DiBlasi
- The Missionary Position (book), a biography by Christopher Hitchens about Mother Teresa
- The American Missionary Generation born from 1860 to 1882
- Misionarul (English: The Missionary), a Romanian language newspaper.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.