From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Mississippi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mississippi is a state of the United States of America.
Mississippi also may refer to:
Bodies of water
- Mississippi River, in central United States
- Mississippi River (Ontario), in Canada
- Mississippi Lake in Ontario, Canada
- Former Mississippi Territory in U.S., embracing extent of current Mississippi and Alabama
- Mississippi County, Arkansas
- Mississippi County, Missouri
- Mississippi-in-Africa, a former colony in Liberia formed by freed slaves from the U.S.
Film and television
- Mississippi (film), a musical starring W. C. Fields and Bing Crosby
- The Mississippi (TV series), a 1983-84 TV series starring Ralph Waite
- Mississippi: The Album, a 2003 album by U.S. rapper David Banner
- Mississippi (band) an Australian rock band active 1970–75
- "M-I-S-S-I-S-S-I-P-P-I", a country song performed and recorded by Red Foley in 1950
- "Mississippi" (song) a song by Dutch act Pussycat
- "Mississippi" (Charlie Daniels song) a song by the Charlie Daniels Band
- "Mississippi" (Bob Dylan song), a song by Bob Dylan, performed by him, Sheryl Crow, and the Dixie Chicks
- "Mississippi", a song by The Charlie Daniels Band on its 1979 album Million Mile Reflections
- "Mississippi", a song by Paula Cole on her 1996 release This Fire (album)
- "Mississippi", a recording by John Phillips (musician), released in 1970
- Mississippi College
- Mississippi State University
- University of Mississippi
- Ole Miss Rebels athletic program
- USS Mississippi, several vessels
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.