|Elevation||14,074 ft (4,290 m)|
|Prominence||847 ft (258 m)|
|Isolation||1.31 mi (2.11 km)|
|Location||Chaffee County, Colorado, U.S.|
|Topo map||USGS 7.5' topographic map
Missouri Mountain is a high mountain summit in the Collegiate Peaks of the Sawatch Range of the Rocky Mountains of North America. The 14,074-foot (4,290 m) fourteener is located in the Collegiate Peaks Wilderness of San Isabel National Forest, 15.2 miles (24.5 km) northwest by west (bearing 302°) of the Town of Buena Vista in Chaffee County, Colorado, United States. Missouri Mountain is separated from its eastern neighbor Mount Belford by Elkhead Pass (13,220 feet).
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (December 2014)|
- List of Colorado mountain ranges
- List of Colorado mountain summits
- List of Colorado county high points
- "MISSOURI MTN". NGS data sheet. U.S. National Geodetic Survey. Retrieved October 20, 2014.
- The elevation of Missouri Mountain includes an adjustment of +2.113 m (+6.93 ft) from NGVD 29 to NAVD 88.
- "Missouri Mountain, Colorado". Peakbagger.com. Retrieved October 20, 2014.
- "Missouri Mountain". Geographic Names Information System, U.S. Geological Survey. Retrieved October 29, 2014.
- Louis W. Dawson II (1996). Dawson's Guide to Colorado's Fourteeners, Volume 1. Blue Clover Press. ISBN 0-9628867-1-8.
|Find more about
at Wikipedia's sister projects
|Definitions from Wiktionary|
|Media from Commons|
|News stories from Wikinews|
|Quotations from Wikiquote|
|Source texts from Wikisource|
|Textbooks from Wikibooks|
|Learning resources from Wikiversity|
|This Colorado state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|