|Elevation||14,074 ft (4,290 m)|
|Prominence||847 ft (258 m)|
|Isolation||1.31 mi (2.11 km)|
|Location||Chaffee County, Colorado, U.S.|
|Topo map||USGS 7.5' topographic map
Missouri Mountain is a mountain in the US State of Colorado. It is one of the fourteeners, a mountain that has a peak elevation of over 14,000 feet. It is located in the Collegiate Peaks, in the central Sawatch Range, just west of the Arkansas River, near Mount Belford and Mount Oxford. It is separated from its eastern neighbor Mount Belford by Elkhead Pass (13,220 feet).
Missouri Mountain is located in the San Isabel National Forest.
- List of Colorado mountain ranges
- List of Colorado mountain summits
- List of Colorado county high points
- "MISSOURI MTN". NGS data sheet. U.S. National Geodetic Survey. Retrieved October 20, 2014.
- The elevation of Missouri Mountain includes an adjustment of +2.113 m (+6.93 ft) from NGVD 29 to NAVD 88.
- "Missouri Mountain, Colorado". Peakbagger.com. Retrieved October 20, 2014.
- "Missouri Mountain". Geographic Names Information System, U.S. Geological Survey. Retrieved October 29, 2014.
- Louis W. Dawson II (1996). Dawson's Guide to Colorado's Fourteeners, Volume 1. Blue Clover Press. ISBN 0-9628867-1-8.
|Find more about
at Wikipedia's sister projects
|Definitions from Wiktionary|
|Media from Commons|
|Quotations from Wikiquote|
|Source texts from Wikisource|
|Textbooks from Wikibooks|
|Learning resources from Wikiversity|
|This Colorado state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|