June 3, 1980
Springfield, Pennsylvania, U.S.
|Spouse(s)||Bam Margera (2007-2013)|
Melissa Rothstein was born in Springfield, Pennsylvania. She attended West Chester East High School, where she met her future husband Bam Margera. She graduated from Penn State University with a Bachelor's degree in communications.
Missy first reached the public eye when she and Bam starred in the MTV reality show Bam's Unholy Union. The show documented the weeks leading up to the couple's wedding. During the filming of the series she was approached by Playboy to pose nude with Bam as a guest photographer, and she obliged, though reluctantly, as was chronicled on the show. Missy and Bam married on February 3, 2007, at the Loews Hotel in downtown Philadelphia.
In October 2010, Margera told Howard Stern he and Missy were living in separate cities, they meet once a week and Missy knows about his girlfriend in San Francisco and another in West Chester. In 2011, the two were spotted together following Margera's Jackass co-star and best friend, Ryan Dunn's, death.
In 2012, Missy and Bam divorced.
- Haggard:The Movie (2003) - Beth
- Viva La Bam (2005) - Numerous cameos in Season 5
- Bam's Unholy Union (2007) - herself
- Bam Margera Presents: Where the ♯$&% Is Santa? (2008) - herself
- CKY - A#1 Roller Rager (2009) - Music Video
- "Margera Turns Wedding Into New MTV Show". Washington Post. February 3, 2007. Retrieved 2009-07-15.
- York, New (Jan 30, 2007). "Bam ties the knot". Chicago Tribune. Retrieved 2009-07-15.
- "Bam Margera Interview". Youtube.com. October 18, 2010. Retrieved 2012-11-14.
- "Who Is Nicole Boyd?". International Business Times. October 8, 2013. Retrieved 2014-06-29.