June 3, 1980
Springfield, Pennsylvania, U.S.
|Spouse(s)||Bam Margera (2007-2012)|
Melissa Rothstein was born in Springfield, Pennsylvania. She attended West Chester East High School, where she met her future husband Bam Margera. She graduated from Penn State University with a Bachelors degree in communications.
Missy first reached the public eye when she and Bam starred in the MTV reality show Bam's Unholy Union. The show documented the weeks leading up to the couple's wedding. During the filming of the series she was approached by Playboy to pose nude with Bam as a guest photographer, and she obliged, though reluctantly, as was chronicled on the show. Missy and Bam married on February 3, 2007, at the Loews Hotel in downtown Philadelphia.
In October 2010, Margera told Howard Stern he and Missy were living in separate cities, they meet once a week and Missy knows about his girlfriend in San Francisco and another in West Chester. In 2011, the two were spotted together following Margera's Jackass co-star and best friend, Ryan Dunn's, death.
There is much speculation that Missy and Bam are in fact now divorced. This is due to in part to Missy's lack of public appearance, but mostly to the fact that Bam is publicly in a relationship with another woman. There has been no official announcement from either party. On November 1, 2012, Perez Hilton reported on an announcement supposedly made by Missy on her Twitter account that her divorce from Margera had been finalized. The Twitter account in question was proven to be run by an imposter when Missy and Bam's mutual friend Ryan Gee announced via his own Twitter account on November 2, 2012, that the account referenced in the article was indeed a fake. On October 5, 2013, Margera married Nicole Boyd in Reyjkavik, Iceland.
- Haggard:The Movie (2003) - Beth
- Viva La Bam (2005) - Numerous cameos in Season 5
- Bam's Unholy Union (2007) - herself
- Bam Margera Presents: Where the ♯$&% Is Santa? (2008) - herself
- CKY - A#1 Roller Rager (2009) - Music Video
- "Margera Turns Wedding Into New MTV Show". Washington Post. February 3, 2007. Retrieved 2009-07-15.
- York, New (Jan 30, 2007). "Bam ties the knot". Chicago Tribune. Retrieved 2009-07-15.
- "Bam Margera Interview)". Youtube.com. October 18, 2010. Retrieved 2012-11-14.
- "It's Final! Jackass Star Bam Margera & Wife Divorced". RadarOnline.com. November 2, 2012. Retrieved 2012-11-14.
- "Bam Margera Is Divorced… And His Ex-Wife Is Ready To Party!". PerezHilton.com. November 2, 2012. Retrieved 2012-11-14.
- "Bam Margera Marries Nicole Boyd in Iceland—Watch Now! | E! Online UK". Eonline.com. 2013-10-08. Retrieved 2013-12-05.