From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up mistletoe in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mistletoe is the common name for several species of obligate hemi-parasitic plants, and more generally for most leafy, shrub-like or liana, epiphytic parasites.
Mistletoe may also refer to:
- Mistletoe (album), a 2003 comedy album by The Bob & Tom Show
- "Mistletoe" (Colbie Caillat song)
- "Mistletoe" (Justin Bieber song)
- USS Mistletoe, three ships of the U.S. Navy
Places in the U.S.
- Mistletoe, Kentucky
- Mistletoe Plantation, a quail hunting plantation in Florida
- Mistletoe School, a public elementary school in Redding, California
- Mistletoe State Park, a Georgia state park on the southern shore of Lake Strom Thurmond
- Mistletoe Villa, an historical place in North Carolina
- Mistletoe, in Natchez, Mississippi, listed on the National Register of Historic Places in Mississippi
- Mistel, a type of German bomber during World War II
- Mistilteinn, in Icelandic mythology, Hrómundr Gripsson's sword
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.