Mistress Matisse (November 21, 19??–) is a professional dominatrix, blogger, and columnist for Seattle-based alternative newspaper, The Stranger. Her bi-weekly columns, entitled The Control Tower, offer sexually-related advice about polyamory, kink, the business side of her work as well as the BDSM culture at large.
- "Blog entry for November 22, 2006". Mistress Matisse's Journal. Retrieved 2007-07-14. "So, since some of you seem to know it anyway – yesterday was my birthday."
- Jaclyn Friedman; Jessica Valenti (2008). Yes means yes!: visions of female sexual power & a world without rape. Seal Press. p. 45. ISBN 978-1-58005-257-3. Retrieved 5 January 2011.
- Dan Savage (28 Feb 2008). "Slave etiquette & sexual disclosure". Portland Mercury. Retrieved 5 January 2011.
- Audrey Ference (3 February 2010). "The Natural Redhead's Favorite Sex Writers". L Magazine. Retrieved 5 January 2011.
- Jakubowski, Maxim (2005). The Mammoth Book of Sex Diaries: Online Confessions and Call-Girl Adventures—The Best of the Sex Blogs. Carroll & Graf. pp. 26–41. ISBN 0-7867-1497-2.
|Wikiquote has quotations related to: Mistress Matisse|
- Articles in The Stranger — November 11, 2001–present
- Mistress Matisse's Journal — personal blog
- Mistress Matisse of Seattle — professional site
- Mistress Matisse's Podcast
- Radio Blowfish podcasts — interviews with Matisse in episodes 37 and 57
- Polyamory Weekly Podcast — interviews with Matisse in #105 and #106. Her writing is also mentioned in #81.
|This article about an American journalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|