Mitch Anderson (director)
|Occupation||Film director, producer, writer, researcher, editor|
Mitch Anderson is a Romanian-born American film director, producer, writer, researcher and editor. He is the only son of former political dissidents of the Stalinist era. His first film, The World Without US explores what might happen if the United States were to leave the international arena, rescind its global reach and become an isolationist nation again. His second film China's Century of Humiliation studies how the Chinese and Western societies evolved based on their Confucian and Christian ideology. His third documentary The Men Who Lost China explores how China's current foreign policy can be traced back to the United States' involvement in the 1911 Chinese Revolution and the attitude to China after the First World War.
- The World Without US (2008)
- China's Century of Humiliation - Documentary Film (2011)
- The Men Who Lost China (2013)
- "Mitch Anderson's Homepage".
- "China's Century of Humiliation" Homepage".
- "Customer Reviews for The World Without US". Amazon.com. December 24, 2007.
- "Customer Reviews for The Men Who Lost China". Amazon.com. August 29, 2013.
- "Homepage for The World Without US".
- "Bullettfilm Weblog Review of The World Without US". Bullettfilm Weblog. January 5, 2008.
- Michaelson, Andy (December 24, 2007). "Has Anybody Heard Of "Turner For President"?". Television-co.info.