|— Lacrosse player —|
|Born||November 9, 1985|
|Height||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)|
|Weight||190 pounds (86 kg)|
|NCAA team||Cornell University|
|MLL Team||Boston Cannons|
|NLL Draft||13th overall, 2007
New York Titans
Mitch Belisle (born November 9, 1985) is a professional lacrosse player for the Boston Cannons of Major League Lacrosse and for the Minnesota Swarm in the National Lacrosse League. Belisle was named to the 2014 U.S. Men's National Lacrosse final 23-man roster for the FIL World Championship in July of the same year.
Belisle is a graduate of Cornell University. As a senior he was awarded the Schmeisser Award as the nation's top defender. He also received First-team All-American team honors, and was named to his second All-Ivy League team while leading the Big Red to the 2007 NCAA Division I Men's Lacrosse Championship Final Four. As a junior, he was awarded Cornell's "C.F. Morse Lacrosse Scholar-Athlete of the Year Award." Belisle was elected to the Sphinx Head Society, the oldest senior society at Cornell.
The New York Titans drafted Belisle in the First Round (13th overall) in the 2007 National Lacrosse League Entry Draft. In Week 13 of the 2008 NLL season, Belisle scored his first and second career goals, and was awarded "Transition Player of the Week" honors.
He played in the 2012 and 2013 NLL seasons for the Minnesota Swarm. He was listed Inactive: Protected Player on December 7, 2013 and missed the 2014 NLL season. He has returned to the Minnesota Swarm for the 2015 season.
In addition to his professional career as a player, Belisle serves as the Director of Marketing for Trilogy Lacrosse, a leading lacrosse education organization based in Brooklyn, New York. 
|William C. Schmeisser Award
NCAA Defenseman of the Year
- "The Official Site of the Boston Blazers - Roster". BlazersLacrosse.com. Retrieved 2009-04-06.
- "Team USA Names 23-Man Roster for FIL World Championship". laxpower.com. Retrieved 2014-07-01.
- "US Lacrosse Division I Awards". USLacrosse.org. Retrieved 2008-02-27.
- "Mitch Belisle N.Y. Titans Bio". NYTitansLacrosse.com. Archived from the original on 2008-02-20. Retrieved 2008-03-24.
- "Mitch Belisle L.A. Riptide Bio". LARiptide.com. Retrieved 2008-03-24.
- "Q&A with New York Rookie, Mitch Belisle". NLLInsider.com. Retrieved 2008-03-24.
- "Watson named Player of the Week". NLL.com. March 26, 2008. Retrieved 2008-03-26.
- "All-Star reserves announced". NLL.com. February 19, 2009. Retrieved 2009-03-05.
- "Mitch Belisle Player Profile". Retrieved 2014-04-05.
- "Swarm announce final 20-man roster". Retrieved 2014-12-21.
- "Mitch Belisle - Trilogy Lacrosse". Retrieved 2014-04-08.
|This biographical article relating to American lacrosse is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|