|— Lacrosse player —|
|Born||November 9, 1985|
|Height||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)|
|NCAA team||Cornell University|
New York Titans
|MLL Team||Boston Cannons|
Belisle is a graduate of Cornell University. As a senior he was awarded the Schmeisser Award as the nation's top defender. He also received First-team All-American team honors, and named to his second All-Ivy League team while leading the Big Red to the 2007 NCAA Division I Men's Lacrosse Championship Final Four. As a junior, he was awarded Cornell's "C.F. Morse Lacrosse Scholar-Athlete of the Year Award." Belisle was elected to the Sphinx Head Society, the oldest senior society at Cornell.
The New York Titans drafted Belisle in the First Round (13th overall) in the 2007 National Lacrosse League Entry Draft. In Week 13 of the 2008 NLL season, Belisle scored his first and second career goals, and was awarded "Transition Player of the Week" honors.
|William C. Schmeisser Award
NCAA Defenseman of the Year
- "The Official Site of the Boston Blazers - Roster". BlazersLacrosse.com. Retrieved 2009-04-06.
- "US LAcrosse Division I Awards". USLacrosse.org. Retrieved 2008-02-27.
- "Mitch Belisle N.Y. Titans Bio". NYTitansLacrosse.com. Archived from the original on 2008-02-20. Retrieved 2008-03-24.
- "Mitch Belisle L.A. Riptide Bio". LARiptide.com. Retrieved 2008-03-24.
- "Q&A with New York Rookie, Mitch Belisle". NLLInsider.com. Retrieved 2008-03-24.
- "Watson named Player of the Week". NLL.com. March 26, 2008. Retrieved 2008-03-26.
- "All-Star reserves announced". NLL.com. February 19, 2009. Retrieved 2009-03-05.
|This biographical article relating to American lacrosse is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|