Mitsubishi Caterpillar Forklift America
|Industry||Manufacturing & Distribution|
|Headquarters||Houston, Texas, USA|
Mitsubishi Caterpillar Forklift America Inc. ("MCFA"), headquartered in Houston, Texas is a manufacturer and distributor of material handling equipment and parts under the Mitsubishi Forklift Trucks, Cat Lift Trucks and Jungheinrich brand names. MCFA also owns the rights to Towmotor brand name, but does not manufacture under it. MCFA is ISO 9001-2000 certified and has obtained compliance certification from the California Air Resources Board (CARB). MCFA provides a full line of forklifts with complete sales and product support through more than 600 dealer locations throughout the United States, Canada and Latin America.
The company's 860,000 sq ft (80,000 m2). facility in Houston is located on 42 acres (170,000 m2) of land and employs 600 workers, capable of producing over 25,000 forklifts per annum.
MCFA is a subsidiary of Mitsubishi Heavy Industries and one of the worldwide MCF group of companies:
- MCFE (Mitsubishi Caterpillar Forklift Europe B.V.) based in Almere, Netherlands
- MCFS (Mitsubishi Caterpillar Forklift Asia Pte Ltd.) based in Singapore
Each group, with the exception of MCFS, is responsible for design engineering, manufacturing and marketing the product lines and handling parts distribution in their respective regions.
Mitsubishi Caterpillar Forklift America Inc. (MCFA) was formed through a joint venture in 1992 between two major companies, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd. (MHI) and Caterpillar Industrial Inc. (CII). Jungheinrich Forklifts joined this partnership on January 1, 2010 through a manufacturing and distribution agreement with MCFA.
- Internal Combustion Cushion Tire Lift Trucks
- Internal Combustion Pneumatic Tire Lift Trucks
- Electric Counterbalanced Forklifts
- MCFA Official Website
- Cat Lift Trucks Official Website
- Mitsubishi Forklift Trucks Official Website
- Jungheinrich North America Forklift Official Website