Mitsui Fudosan Co. Ltd.
||July 15, 1941
||2-1-1 Nihonbashi-Muromachi, Chūō, Tokyo, Japan
||Hiromichi Iwasa, President and CEO
||¥1,385 billion (March 31, 2010)
||¥60 billion (March 31, 2010)
||1,216 (Consolidated 15,922) (March 31, 2010)
Mitsui Fudosan Co., Ltd. (三井不動産株式会社 Mitsui Fudōsan Kabushiki-gaisha) is a major real estate developer in Japan. Mitsui Fudosan is one of the core companies of Mitsui Group.
The company is organized into four divisions.
- Office Building Division
- Real Estate Solution Services Division
- Accommodation Business Division
- Retail Properties Division
Outside Japan, the company owns six branch offices.
- Mitsui Fudosan America, Inc.
- Halekulani Corporation
- Mitsui Fudosan (U.K.) Ltd.
- Mitsui Fudosan (Asia) Pte. Ltd.
- Mitsui Fudosan (Shanghai) Consulting Co., Ltd.
- Mitsui Fudosan Consulting (Beijing) Co., Ltd.