Miu Miu is a high fashion brand of women's clothing and accessories from the Prada fashion house. Miu Miu opened in 1993 and is headed by Miuccia Prada. The name of the collection is taken from her nickname.
There are Miu Miu boutiques situated in Paris, Milano, Firenze, Rome, Venezia, Forte dei Marmi, Porto Cervo, Bologna, Cannes, Casablanca, London, Glasgow, Madrid, Zurich, St. Moritz, Berlin, Munich, Frankfurt, Vienna, Moscow, Istanbul, New York, New Jersey, Boston, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Costa Mesa, Bal Harbour, Beverly Hills, São Paulo, Honolulu, Melbourne, Jakarta, Singapore, Shenzhen, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Hangzhou, Taipei, Taichung, Kuala Lumpur, Tokyo, Kyoto, Kobe, Nagoya, Osaka, Fukuoka, Yokohama, Hiroshima, Macau, Busan, Bangalore, Seoul, Sydney, Incheon and Rio de Janeiro. Miu Miu also opened its first independent store in China in the MIX in the city of Shenzhen in 2009.
A new North American store will open in Houston, Texas, in The Galleria during the summer of 2011 and in Short Hills, New Jersey, in fall of 2011. Miu Miu has also opened their first Australian boutique at Chadstone Shopping Centre in Melbourne. A second will open at Westfield Sydney in 2011
The Women's Tales 
In 2012 Miu Miu launched The Women's Tales, partnering with high-profile female directors to create silent short films that featured Miu Miu clothing.
Spokes-models for the brand have included:
- Laetitia Casta
- Kirsten Dunst
- Maggie Gyllenhaal
- Katie Holmes
- Ginta Lapina
- Lindsay Lohan
- Vanessa Paradis
- Chloë Sevigny
- Siri Tollerod
- Lindsey Wixson
- Zhou Xun
In May 2011, Miu Miu appointed the (then only fourteen-year-old) actress Hailee Steinfeld to be the new younger face of the brand. For the 2012 campaign, a 34-year-old, U.S. model Guinevere Van Seenus was chosen.
- "PRADA GROUP". A History Of Innovation. Retrieved 2011-05-06.
- Constance C. R. White (1998-09-15). "Once a Private Club, Prada Opens Its Doors". The New York Times. Retrieved 2009-07-28.
- "miu miu – welcome to Shenzhen". Glass Magazine. 2009. Retrieved 2009-07-27.
- "Luxury brands make Chadstone home". Ragtrader. 2009-08-17. Retrieved 2009-08-28.
- "Confirmed: Katie Holmes for Miu Miu". Grazia. Retrieved 2009-07-28.
- "Of the Minute: That Girl". models.com. 2010-01-14. Retrieved 2010-02-27.
- Isabel Wilkinson (2011-05-16). "Hailee Steinfeld as Miu Miu's New Muse". The Daily Beast. Retrieved 2012-02-27.
- "Hailee Steinfeld: The New Face of Miu Miu!". E! Online. 2011-05-16. Retrieved 2012-02-27.