Miyagi University of Education
|Miyagi University of Education|
Main Gate of Aoba Campus of Miyagi University of Education
Miyagi University of Education, or MUE (宮城教育大学 Miyagi Kyōiku Daigaku?) is a national university at Sendai, Miyagi, Japan. The predecessor of the school was founded in 1873, and it was chartered as a university in 1965. It is accredited by the Japanese Ministry of Education,(MEXT) as a public co-educational institute and is ranked in Japan's first tier of leading schools. With four academic divisions, MUE offers not only degrees in Education, but also in the disciplines of Language and Social Science, Science, Math and Life, and Art and Physical Education. Their Development and Education division covers Pre-School, Children and Culture, Pedagogy, and Educational Psychology. There are specific academic tracks for Elementary, Secondary, and Special Needs Education, and many of Miyagi University of Education’s graduates go on to become Principals at schools throughout Japan.
- Hirohiko Araki, Manga artist.
- Jeffrey Bayliss, Professor of History, Trinity College (MA MUE, PhD Harvard)
- YouTube Channel http://www.youtube.com/user/MUEchannel
- University Bulletin http://18.104.22.168/vol_issue/nels/AA1125110X/ISS0000463717_en.html
- Scientific Publications http://22.214.171.124/expert/japan/miyagi-university-of-education-27796.html
|This Miyagi Prefecture location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article on a Miyagi Prefecture institute of higher education or related topic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|