Mjøsa Bridge (Mjøsbrua) is a box girder bridge that crosses lake Mjøsa between Moelv and Biri in Hedmark and Oppland counties in Norway. The bridge is 1421 metres long, the longest span is 69 metres, and the clearance to the water is 15 metres. The bridge has 21 spans, and one vehicular lane in each direction.
Plans include the building of a new two-lane bridge (for a total of four lanes), or a four lane bridge with a total of six lanes crossing Mjøsa at Moelv/Biri (2x2 + 1x1).
Mjøsa Bridge was opened in 1985.
- List of bridges in Norway
- List of bridges in Norway by length
- List of bridges
- List of bridges by length
- A picture of the bridge
- Another picture of the bridge
- The World's Longest Tunnel Page (bridge section)
|This article about a bridge in Norway is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|