|Near Stafford, Staffordshire, England|
|Beacon Barracks' gate guardian is a Hawker Siddeley Harrier|
|Owner||Ministry of Defence|
Beacon Barracks was renamed from RAF Stafford in 2006 after the Royal Air Force moved out. In 2013 the British Government announced that the redevelopment of the barracks to allow 16 Signal Regiment and 1 Armoured Division Signal Regiment to move there in 2015.
The following units are currently based at MOD Stafford:
- HQ 12 Signal Group & Stafford Station
- 22nd Signal Regiment
- Tactical Supply Wing
- Ministry of Defence Police
- Army Recruiting Teams
- Army Cadet Force
- HQ Staffordshire Wing Air Training Corps
- "MOD Stafford Beacon Barracks". Retrieved 30 March 2014.
- "Plan for 300 soldier homes at Stafford's Beacon Barracks". BBC. 10 January 2014. Retrieved 30 March 2014.