From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Moana, meaning "ocean" in most Polynesian languages, may refer to:
- Moana (1926 film), a 1926 film and the first docufiction in cinema history
- Moana (Disney film), a Disney animated feature film to be released in 2018
- Moana (miniseries), a miniseries based on the life of pornographic actress Moana Pozzi
- Moana, South Australia, a beachside suburb of Adelaide
- Moana, New Zealand, a settlement on the West Coast
- Moaña, a municipality of Spain
- Moana (singer), the lead singer of the New Zealand band "Moana and the Moahunters"
- Moana Pozzi, an Italian pornographic actress (1961 – 1994)
- Moana Jackson, New Zealand Māori lawyer and activist
- Martin Moana (born 1973), New Zealand rugby league player
- Moana Delle (born 1989), German windsurfer
- Moana Ioane, Cook Islands politician
- Moana Stadium, a baseball stadium in Reno, Nevada, USA
- Moana Hotel, Honolulu, Hawaii, USA
- Moana railway station, South Australia
- Moana (genus), a fungi genus
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.