From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Moana (film))
Moana, meaning "ocean" in most Polynesian languages, may refer to:
- Moana, the Hawaiian family name associated with the Royal Family of the Kingdom of Hawaii
- Moana (singer), the lead singer of the New Zealand band "Moana and the Moahunters"
- Moana (1926 film), a 1926 film and one of the first examples of docufiction in cinema history
- Moana (2016 film), a Disney animated feature film to be released in 2016
- Moana (miniseries), a miniseries based on the life of pornographic actress Moana Pozzi
- Moana, South Australia, a beachside suburb of Adelaide
- Moana, New Zealand, a settlement on the West Coast
- Moaña, a municipality of Spain
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Moana.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.