From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For information on using Wikipedia on mobile devices, see Help:Mobile access.
|Look up Mobile, mobile, or -mobile in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mobile often refers to:
- Mobile phone, a portable communications device
- Mobile, Alabama, a U.S. port city
- Mobile (sculpture), a hanging artwork (or toy)
- Mobility, the ability to move or be moved
- Mobility of single cell animals (motility)
- Mobile forces, especially Motorized infantry or Mounted infantry
Mobile may also refer to:
- Mobile computing, a generic term describing one's ability to use technology in mobile environments
- Mobile device, a computer designed for mobile computing
- Mobile game, a video game played on a mobile phone, smartphone, PDA or handheld computer
- Mobile Magazine, a publication on portable electronics
- Mobile network operator, a company which provides mobile phone network access and services
- Mobile radio, wireless communications systems and devices which are based on radio frequencies
- Mobile rig
- Mobile station, user equipment and software needed for communication with a wireless telephone network
- Mobile Web, the World Wide Web as accessed from mobile devices using Mobile Web Browser
- Mobile TV, TV services viewed via a mobile device.
- Relating to Mobile, Alabama:
- Relating to Mobile County, Alabama:
- Mobile, Arizona, a small town near Phoenix, U.S.
- Mobile, California
- Mobile, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada
- Mobile (TV series), a British ITV drama
- Mobile (band), a Canadian rock band
- Mobiles (band), a 1980s synth pop band
- "Mobile (song)", a song by Avril Lavigne from her album Let Go
- Mobile (album), a 1999 album by Brazilian Paulinho Moska
- Mob (computer gaming), short for "mobile", a type of non-player character
- Mobile (GunBound), constructs in the turn-based Internet game
- Mobile weapons, fictional weapon systems from the Gundam anime metaseries
- "Mobile (short story)", a short story by J. G. Ballard, later renamed "Venus Smiles"
- Mabila – an Indian tribe which gave its name to Mobile, Mobile Bay and Mobile River
- Mavilla (disambiguation) or Mauvilla (disambiguation)
- Mobil, a major oil company
- Mobilivre, a travelling library
- Mobile home
- Mobile office
- Operation MOBILE, the Canadian name for the military support of UN Resolution 1973.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.