From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up mobilize in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mobilize may refer to:
- Mobilize (Grant-Lee Phillips album), 2001
- Mobilize (Anti-Flag album), 2002
- Mobilize (film), a 2014 documentary film on cell phone radiation, formerly titled Disconnect
- Mobilization, the act of assembling and making both troops and supplies ready for war
- Joint mobilization, a type of passive movement of a skeletal joint.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mobilize.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.