From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mobo or MOBO may refer to:
- computer motherboard
- Frédéric "El mobo" Motte, a music producer and composer.
- mobile bohemian, a person who embraces mobile technology
- mobile [network] operator or MNO
- MOBO Awards, a United Kingdom based music awards
- Mobo, Masbate, a municipality in the Philippines
- Mobo— multiples of albums by Kazumi Watanabe
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.