Moby Dick (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Moby-Dick (disambiguation))
|Look up Moby-Dick in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Moby-Dick is a classic 1851 novel by Herman Melville.
"Moby Dick" may also refer to:
Adaptations of the novel
- Moby Dick (1930 film), a sound remake of the above The Sea Beast, made by Warner Brothers and starring John Barrymore
- Moby Dick (1956 film), starring Gregory Peck and directed by John Huston
- Moby Dick (1971 film), unfinished Orson Welles version
- Moby Dick (1978 film), one-man version
- Moby Dick (1998 miniseries) starring Patrick Stewart as Ahab and Gregory Peck as Father Mapple
- 2010: Moby Dick (2010 film), modern day military version
- Moby Dick (2011 miniseries), a 2011 television miniseries starring William Hurt as Ahab and Ethan Hawke as Starbuck
- Moby Dick (musical), a 1992 musical
- Moby-Dick (opera), a 2010 opera by Jake Heggie
- Moby Dick (instrumental), an instrumental tune and drum solo by English rock band Led Zeppelin
- Moby Dick (restaurant), a Persian kabob restaurant chain in the Washington Metropolitan Area
- Nickname of the Porsche 935/78
- Moby Dick (Rhine), a Beluga, or white whale, that was named after the whale in the novel
- Moby Dick (Serbian band), pop-dance band formed in 1990
- Moby Dick lizard, a species of skink
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.