From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up moby in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Moby or MOBY may refer to:
As a nickname or stage name:
- Moby (born 1965), American electronic musician and DJ
- Moby (album), his 1992 debut album
- Moby Benedict (born 1935), American baseball player and University of Michigan head coach
- Frédéric Motte (born 1970), French composer involved in the Amiga demoscene
- MOBY Group, the largest media company in Afghanistan
- Marine Optical Buoy, part of an ocean color observation system
- Moby Lines, an Italian shipping company
- Moby Arena, a basketball arena in Fort Collins, Colorado
- Moby (programming language), an experimental computer programming language
- Moby Project, a collection of public-domain lexical resources
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.