From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up mocha in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mocha may refer to:
- Caffè mocha, a coffee beverage prepared with espresso, chocolate, and hot milk
- Mocha (moth), a European moth of the Geometridae family; its scientific name is Cyclophora annularia
- Mocha coffee bean, a small, round variety of coffee beans
- Mocha language, an alternate name for the Shekkacho language, spoken in southwest Ethiopia
- Mocha Uson, member of the Filipina girl band Mocha Girls
- Mocha, Ecuador, city located in the central Andean mountain range
- Mocha, Yemen, Red Sea port and source of mocha coffee
- Mocha Island, a small Chilean island
- Mocha River or Chapayevka River, a tributary of the Volga in Samara Oblast, Russia
- Mocha (decompiler), a decompiler for the Java programming language
- mocha, a planar-tracking software suite by Imagineer Systems
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mocha.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.