|Industry||Retail, apparel, e-commerce|
|Founded||2002 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania|
|Headquarters||San Francisco, California, United States (2010)|
|Key people||Eric Koger, Chief Executive Officer
Susan Gregg-Koger, Chief Creative Officer
|Products||Clothing, accessories, decor|
|Revenue||$15 million+ (2009)|
ModCloth is an American online retailer specializing in vintage, vintage-inspired and indie clothing, accessories and decor. The company is headquartered in San Francisco’s South of Market District. They also have an office in the historic Coast Savings Building in Los Angeles, as well as an office and fulfillment center in Pittsburgh, PA.
ModCloth was launched as a website in 2002 by Susan Gregg-Koger with the help of her then-boyfriend, now-husband Eric Koger. The pair continued working on the website while attending Carnegie Mellon University, and went full-time with the operation in 2006. Since then, the company has grown, and achieved 50% YOY growth in 2012. It relocated headquarters from Pittsburgh's Strip District to San Francisco in 2010, but has kept its Pittsburgh division operational.
ModCloth had over $100 million in retail sales in 2012.
- No. 19 on “World’s 50 Most Innovative Companies” list by Fast Company.
- No. 14 on “Most Innovative Social Media Companies” list by Fast Company.
- Founders Susan and Eric Koger named to Forbes' “30 Under 30” list for Art & Style.
- Founders Susan and Eric Koger named among the 30 Most Influential Young Entrepreneurs of 2012 by Under30CEO.com.
- Founders Susan and Eric Koger named to Forbes' “30 Under 30” list for Technology.
- Co-founder and CCO Susan Koger named a Champion of Change by The White House.
- “#2 Fastest-Growing Private Company in America” - Inc. 
- “America’s Fastest-Growing Retailer” - Inc.
- ModCloth was ranked #2 in Inc.'s Inc. 500 list in 2010.
- Eric Koger named Entrepreneur of the Year for the Upstate New York, Western Pennsylvania and West Virginia region in the eBusiness category
- ModCloth receives a Webby Award for Best of the Web for Retail.
- Founders Susan Gregg-Koger and Eric Koger named no. 2 and no. 3 30 Under 30: America's Coolest Young Entrepreneurs by Inc. (Magazine
- New York Times Blog - Modcloth Shows How to Win by Losing
- BIZ LADIES PROFILE: SUSAN GREGG KOGER OF MODCLOTH
- ModCloth About Us
- SFGate ModCloth Company Headquarters Info
- ModCloth Crunchbase Profile
- Coast Savings Building Sells for $16.5 Million
- ModCloth Careers Page
- Inc. Magazine's 30 Under 30: America's Coolest Young Entrepreneurs
- 30 Under 30 2009 - Susan Gregg Koger, Eric Koger
- ModCloth’s 2012 ends shipping 1.2m orders, now with 1,200 featured designers, holiday requests up 52%
- "ModCloth, Now With Over $100 Million In Annual Revenue, Is Going Mobile First".
- World’s 50 Most Innovative Companies
- The Most Innovative Social Media Companies
- 30 Under 30: Art & Style
- 30 Most Influential Young Entrepreneurs of 2012
- 30 Under 30: Technologye
- Champions of Change
- First Round Capital
- America's Fastest Growing Retailer
- Inc. magazine, September 2010
- CEO of ModCloth, Eric Koger, Wins Entrepreneur of the Year
- The Webby Awards
- Another Fashion Website Similar to ModCloth