Modern Institute of Technology and Management
|Modern Institute of Technology and Management|
|Motto||Where Hope Shines
Think Success, Think MITM
|Type||Private Engineering Educational Institute|
|Principal||Dr. Purajit Mishra|
|Director||Mrs. Himadri Lenka|
|Location||Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
|Affiliations||AICTE and BPUT|
The Modern Institute of Technology and Management (Oriya:ମଡ଼ର୍ଣ୍ଣ ବୈଷୟିକ ଓ ପରିଚାଳନା ପ୍ରତିଷ୍ଠାନ) is an Engineering and Management Institute situated in Bhubaneswar, the capital of Odisha. This institution is approved by All India Council for Technical Education and affiliated to Biju Patnaik University of Technology, Rourkela. This college was established in 2008 by Prof. Dr. K.C.Dash under the Basanti Dash trust.
This Institute has well equipped laboratories, Workshop along with English language laboratory. Computer labs have facilities with Linux platform with intranet and internet facilities.
This college offers graduation courses (B.Tech) in:
- Electrical Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
and Post Graduation Course (MBA) in:
- Human Resource Management
- Marketing Management
- Financial Management
Departments present in this institute are:
- Electrical Department
- Electronics Department
- Mechanical Department
- Civil Department
- Basic Science and Humanities Department
- Management Department
- serial no. 59. "Affiliated & Constituent Colleges". Retrieved 16 March 2013.
- Higher Education in India. "Managed by Basanti Dash Trust". Retrieved 16 March 2013.
- Minglebox. "Modern Institute of Technology and management". Retrieved 16 March 2013.
- Grotal. "Modern-Institute-of-Technology-and-Management". Retrieved 16 March 2013.
- Official website
- Orissa Engineering Colleges. "MITM". Retrieved 16 March 2013.
- Wikimapia. "Modern Institute of Technology and Management". Retrieved 16 March 2013.
|This Indian university, college or other educational institution-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|