From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Moderne may refer to:
- Moderne architecture, also sometimes referred to as "Style Moderne" or simply "Modern", a more general term for a style of architecture that became popular in 1925 and was described in the 1960s as "Art Deco"
- Wiener Moderne, the culture of Vienna, Austria between approximately 1890 and 1910
- Streamline Moderne, a branch of Art Deco architecture which peaked in popularity around 1937
- The Gibson Moderne, a modernistic solid body electric guitar first released in 1957
- The Moderne, an under-construction high-rise in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
- Club Moderne, a bar in Anaconda, Montana, United States
- Jacques Moderne (c. 1497–after 1560), Italian-born music publisher active in France
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Moderne.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.