From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up modification in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Modification may refer to:
- Modifications of school work for students with special educational needs
- Modifications (genetics)
- Posttranslational modifications
- Modding, modifying hardware or software
- Body modification
- Grammatical modifier
See also 
- All pages with titles containing "Modification"
- Modifier (disambiguation)
- Mod (disambiguation)
- Edit (disambiguation)
- Manipulation (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.