From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Modified American Plan)
American Plan may refer to:
- American Plan (union negotiations), a 1920s plan for eliminating closed shop unions
- American Plan, a term used by Sydney Brenner for a model of how brain cells determine their neural functions
- American Plan A lodging package which includes 3 meals a day. A Modified American Plan includes 2 meals, the Continental Plan offers a light ("continental") breakfast, and the European Plan does not cover any meals.
- Graduated Random Presidential Primary System, a proposed reform of the United States presidential primary system
- American Plan (for Haiti), a plan designed by the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund to turn Haiti into a Caribbean Taiwan backed by Bill Clinton.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.