From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Modigliani may refer to:
- Amedeo Modigliani (1884–1920), painter and sculptor
- Modigliani (film), a 2004 biographical film about the painter and sculptor
- Elio Modigliani (1860–1932), anthropologist, zoologist, and plant collector
- Franco Modigliani (1918–2003), economist
- Modigliani Risk-Adjusted Performance (economics), a measure of risk-adjusted performance
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.