From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Modlin may refer to:
- Modlin (Nowy Dwór Mazowiecki), a village until 1961, now a district of Nowy Dwór Mazowiecki
- Modlin Army, a Polish army during the invasion of Poland in 1939
- Battle of Modlin, a battle during the Polish September Campaign
- Modlin Fortress, a fortress constructed in the 19th century
- Modlin Airport, an airport serving the Warsaw area
- Modlin, formerly ORP Wilia, a ship of the Polish Merchant Navy during World War II
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Modlin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.