From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Modularity (disambiguation))
|Look up module or modular in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Module or modular may refer to the concept of modularity. It may also refer to:
Computing and engineering 
- Computer module, an early packaging technique that combined several electronic components to produce a single logic element
- Environment Modules, a software tool designed to help users manage their UNIX or Linux shell environment
- Loadable kernel module an object file that contains code to extend the running kernel
- Memory module, a physical "stick" of RAM, an essential piece of computer hardware
- Modular design, the engineering discipline of designing complex devices using separately designed sub-components
- Modular Function Deployment, a method in systems engineering and product development
- Modular programming, a software design technique
- Module, a measure of a gear's pitch
- Multi-chip module, a modern technique that combines several complex computer chips into a single larger unit.
- Ontology modularization, a methodological principle in ontology engineering
Science and mathematics 
- Module (mathematics) over a ring, a generalization of vector spaces
- Modularity (networks), a benefit function that measures the quality of a division of a Complex network into communities
- Protein module or protein domain
- Module (musician), the solo project of New Zealand-based musician/producer Jeramiah Ross
- Module file, a family of music file formats
- Modular Recordings, a record label
- Sound module, electronic musical instrument without a human-playable interface
Other uses 
- NTC Module, a Russian research and development center
- ModulArt, a technique used in contemporary art where a large-structure painting is made up of multiple smaller modules.
- Ford Modular engine, Ford's line of OHC V8 and V10 motors
- An Adventure (Dungeons & Dragons), formerly referred to as a "module"
- Vitruvian module, an architectural measure
See also 
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.