From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Modulate)
Modulation is the process of varying one or more properties of a high-frequency periodic waveform.
Modulation may also refer to:
- Modulation (European Union), an authorized reduction in direct aid to producers
- Modulation (music), a change of key
- Modulating subject, a fugue subject which modulates
- Modulations, a multimedia project about the history of electronic music
- Modulate, a rock/electronica album by Bob Mould
- Modulator, an electronica EP by Information Society
- Modulate (band), UK electronic band
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.