From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up modulo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Modulo may refer to:
- In mathematics and computer science
- Modulo operation, in computing, the remainder after division
- Modulo (jargon), a word with multiple distinct meanings in mathematics
- Modular arithmetic: Part of a system of arithmetic for integers, where numbers "wrap around" upon reaching a certain value—the modulus.
- Other uses
- Módulo, a Brazilian company specializing in IT governance
- Ferrari Modulo, a concept car from 1970
- Modulo language school, a language school in Bangkok, Thailand
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.