From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up moe, Moe, or MOE in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Moe, MOE, MoE or m.o.e may refer to:
- First name
- Moe Berg, American major league baseball catcher, and spy
- Moe Drabowsky, American major league baseball pitcher
- Moe Howard, one of the Three Stooges
- Moe Jaffe, songwriter and bandleader
- Moe Koffman, Canadian flautist and saxophonist
- Moe Oshikiri (pronounced Mo-eh), Japanese model
- Moe Solomon, the "Rabbi of Swat", American major league baseball outfielder
- Middle name
- Kool Moe Dee, American old-school rapper
- Last name
Main article: Moe (surname)
- "Moe the Gimp", nickname for American gangster Martin Snyder
- Moe Szyslak, character on the animated television show The Simpsons
- Moe, a secondary character in the comic strip Calvin and Hobbes
- Moe, a secondary character in the film An American Tail.
- Moe Greene, a Jewish mobster and secondary antagonist in the novel and film version of The Godfather.
- Moe Island, South Orkney Islands
- Moe, Victoria (pronounced Mo-ee)
- Moe, Estonia, village in Tapa Parish, Lääne-Viru County, Estonia
- United States
- Moe (slang) (萌え?), Japanese slang term applied to characters in video games or anime and manga
- moe., American jam band formed in 1989
- m.o.e., short for Master of Entertainment, a Pony Canyon label for some of their anime works
- Magpul Original Equipment for firearms
- Margin of error, a poll's variance in reported percentages
- Main olfactory epithelium, chemosensory tissue of the nose
- Modulus of Elasticity
- Metro Optical Ethernet, a general term for networking within a metropolitan area.
- Molecular Operating Environment, a software system sold by Chemical Computing Group
- Miracle Workerz, a.k.a. Miracles of Engineering, a FIRST Robotics FRC team
- Ministry of Education (disambiguation)
- Ministry of Environment, or Ministry of the Environment
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Moe.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.