Moebius (2013 film)
|Directed by||Kim Ki-duk|
|Written by||Kim Ki-duk|
Moebius is a 2013 South Korean drama film written and directed by Kim Ki-duk. It was screened out of competition at the 70th Venice International Film Festival. It was initially banned in South Korea, before the Korea Media Rating Board reviewed the film and changed the rating.
Andrew Chan of the Film Critics Circle of Australia writes, "To call Moebius daring is actually an understatement, as it is more than that, it is a film that will haunt you, lingers with you and perhaps disturb you till you never think about it again".
The film screened in April 2014 at the Stanley Film Festival and in November 2014 at the London Korean Film Festival.
- "Out of Competition". labiennale. Retrieved 2013-07-27.
- "Venice film festival 2013: the full line-up". The Guardian (London). 25 July 2013. Retrieved 2013-07-27.
- "Korean Censors Lower Rating on Controversial Movie". Scene Asia. Retrieved 2013-08-15.
- "Not Coming To Screens Any Time Soon: Kim Ki-duk's Moebius Effectively Banned In Korea". Twitch. Retrieved 2013-08-15.
- "Moebius cleared for release with cuts". Screen Daily. Retrieved 2013-08-15.
- "Kim Ki-duk's 'Moebius' Due Out in Early September". Chosun. Retrieved 2013-08-15.
- Andrew Chan (29 October 2013). "Moebius". [HK Neo Reviews].
|This South Korean film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This 2010s drama film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|