Moelis & Company
|Traded as||NYSE: MC|
|Founder||Kenneth D. Moelis|
|Headquarters||399 Park Avenue
New York, New York, United States
|Products||Investment banking, Asset Management|
Number of employees
The firm, which was founded in July 2007 by Ken Moelis, is headquartered in New York with offices in Beijing, Boston, Chicago, Dubai, Frankfurt, Hong Kong, Houston, London, Los Angeles, Mumbai, Palo Alto, Paris, São Paulo, Sydney and Washington DC. Moelis & Company was recently named Most Innovative Boutique of the Year by The Banker for 2011 and in 2010 and Best Global Independent Investment Bank by Euromoney in 2010.
Moelis & Company’s asset management business includes private equity firm Moelis Capital Partners and hedge fund Gracie Asset Management, which Moelis & Company acquired in September 2010. In addition to these two asset management platforms, Moelis & Company recently acquired Freeport Financial Partners LLC to expand its asset management business to provide capital solutions to middle market companies.
- "Moelis & Company Overview". Company Website.
- "Moelis & Company History". Company Website.
- "Investment Banking Awards". The Banker.
- "Moelis to Acquire Chicago-Based Freeport Financial Partners". Dow Jones. October 3, 2012.
- Moelis & Company (company website)