|Elevation||1 m (3 ft)|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
Mogalthur or Mogalturru is a village and mandal in the West Godavari district of Andhra Pradesh, India. 214A National High way crossed Palakol Narasapur and Mogalturu. The famous Lace Village Seetharampuram was near by.
Mogaltur is located at  It has an average elevation of 1 meter (6 feet).
|This section does not cite any references or sources. (March 2014)|
- Mogalthur is best known for the ancient Kalidindi Zamindari clan and a mud fort connected to the ancient Vishnukundina dynasty. The Zamindari territory expands to West Godavari and parts of Krishna District. The biggest of the ten forts which has survived the ravages of time is the Mogaltur Fort in which the family of the erstwhile kingdom still live. The son of the last king of Mogaltur, Kalidindi Kumar Venkateshwara Raja Bahadur died on July 4, 2007 in his 90's.This fort still have its own visitors from round the corners of the state .The most prominent current descendents are Sri Sri Raja Kalidindi Kumara Rama Raja Bahadur (Rambabu) born on 7th Dec 1934, Raja Kalidindi Ranga Rajah Bahadur(Raj babu), Sri Raja Kalidindi Kumara Venkata Krishnam Raj Bahadur,Kalidindi Devi Prasad Varaha Venkat Surya Narayan Kumar Laxmikant Raja Bahadur(late), Sri Raja Kalidindi Kumara Mahesh Raja Bahadur.
- This village is birthplace of Dr.M.Y.S. Prasad, an Indian scientist and the director of SDSC SHAR, Sriharikota, Rebel Star and Ex-Central Minister Sri Krishnam Raju, Young Rebal Star Prabhas and Central Minister Chiranjeevi, Pavan Kalyan and Naga Babu,
- This is also the birthplace of the protagonist Parvateesam of Mokkapati Narasimha Sastry's 1924 novel Barrister Parvateesam.
- It is known for the coir industry.
- It is about 7 kilometers from Narasapur.
- Jagannathapuram (village and panchayat)
- KummarapuruguPalem(K.P.Palem), North (village and panchayat)
- KummarapuruguPalem(K.P.Palem), South (village and panchayat)
- KALIPATNAM EAST (village and panchayat) (NAIDUS PATNAM)
- KALIPATNAM, West (village and panchayat)
- Komatithippa (village and panchayat)
- Kothapalem (village and panchayat)
- Kothota (village and panchayat)
- Modi (village and panchayat)
- Mogalthur (panchayat and mandal headquarters)
- Mutyalapalli (village and panchayat)
- Perupalem, Nor and panchayat)
- Perupalem, South (village and panchay*Pathapadu (village and panchayatat)
- Ramannapalem (village and panchayat)
- Seripalem (village and panchayat)
- Varathippa (village and panchayat)