From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up mogul or Mogul in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mogul may refer to:
- Mughal Empire, or any member of its ruling dynasty
- Mogul lamp (or six way lamp), a floor lamp which has a large center light bulb surrounded by three (or four) smaller bulbs
- Mogul base, an E39 (39 mm) Edison screw fitting used in the above lamps, and some discharge lamps
- HTC Mogul, a Windows Mobile 6.0/6.1 PDA
- IHC Mogul, an early tractor by International Harvester
- The Troubleshooters, or Mogul, a British television series made by the BBC between 1965 and 1972
- Mogul Thrash, a former progressive rock band from the United Kingdom active in the early 1970s
- The Moguls, a 2005 comedy film written and directed by Michael Traeger
- Indy Mogul, a DIY film making blog/forum site and series of podcasts/videos
- Baseball Mogul, a series of baseball simulation computer games created by Clay Dreslough
- Casino Mogul, an economic simulation game for Windows
- Hollywood Mogul, a computer game released in 1997 that allows players to take charge of a movie studio
- Mammoth Mogul, a fictional character from the Sonic the Hedgehog comics
- Mogul, name for the 2-6-0 steam locomotive wheel arrangement
- Mogul, the name of the first locomotive of GER Class 527, and the first 2-6-0 to be built for use in Great Britain
- LMS Hughes Crab or Horwich Mogul, a class of mixed traffic 2-6-0 steam locomotive built between 1926 and 1932
- LMS Stanier Mogul, a class of 2-6-0 mixed traffic steam locomotive (built 1933-1934)
- Mogul skiing, a type of freestyle skiing where skiers try to pass different bumps or moguls
- MOGUL framework, Modular Online Growth and Use of Language: a processing-based research framework for investigating languages in the mind
- Mogul, Nevada, a small town in the United States
- Federal-Mogul, an automotive parts supplier based in Southfield, Michigan, USA
- Project Mogul, a US military listening project using high altitude balloons
- Mogul, a software package for data-mining crystallographic databases, distributed by the Cambridge Crystallographic Data Centre
- Mughal (disambiguation)
- Mongols, one or several ethnic groups
- All pages beginning with "Mogul"
- All pages with titles containing "Mogul"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mogul.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.