From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Moha may refer to:
- Moha, Belgium, a village in the municipality of Wanze, province of Liège, Belgium
- Moha, British Columbia, a rural locality located in British Columbia, Canada
- Moha, Hungary, a village in Hungary
- Moha, Osmanabad, a panchayat village in Kalamb Tahsil, Osmanabad District, Maharashtra, India
- Bob Moha (1890–1959), American middleweight boxer
- Mohammed El Yaagoubi (born 1977), Moroccan footballer commonly referred to as Moha in Spain.
In other uses:
- Moha (Buddhism), a state in which the mind is not clear, one of the three poisons of Buddhism
- Moha (tree), Madhuca longifolia
- Wat Moha Montrey, a monastery temple in Phnom Penh, Cambodia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.