|Full name||Mohamad Hayan Al Hamwi|
|Date of birth||9 June 1984|
|Place of birth||Homs, Syria|
|Height||1.70 m (5 ft 7 in)|
|Playing position||Second striker|
|2011–2012||Shabab Al Ordon||18||(5)|
|2014||Manshia Bani Hassan||7||(1)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
† Appearances (Goals).
Mohamad Hayan Al Hamwi (Arabic: محمد حيان الحموي, born June 9, 1984 in Homs, Syria) is a Syrian footballer. He currently plays for Manshia Bani Hassan, which competes in the Jordan League the top division in Jordan. He plays as a striker.
Hamwi started his professional career with Al-Karamah. On August 2008, he transferred to Kuwaiti Premier League club Tadamon, he left the Kuwaiti club after four months. On December 2008, he returned to Al-Karamah.
Hamwi was a part of the Syrian U-19 national team that finished in Fourth place at the AFC U-19 Championship 2004 in Malaysia and he was a part of the Syrian U-20 national team at the FIFA U-20 World Cup 2005 in the Netherlands. He plays against Italy and Colombia in the group-stage of the FIFA U-20 World Cup and against Brazil in the Round of 16. He scored one goal against Italy in the second match of the group-stage.
Honours and titles
- Syrian Premier League (4 titles): 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009
- Syrian Cup (4 titles): 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010
- Syrian Super Cup (1 title): 2008
- AFC Champions League: 2006 Runner-up
- AFC Cup: 2009 Runner-up
- Syrian Footballer of the Year: 2009
- AFC Abdullah Al Dabal Most Valuable Player Award: 2009
- 2009 AFC Cup top scorer.
- "Mohamad Hamwi – Player profile". kooora.com (in Arabic). Retrieved 2 May 2011.
- "Mohamad Hamwi – Player profile". footballzz.co.uk. Retrieved 2 May 2011.
- Mohamad Hamwi – FIFA competition record
- "ITA vs SYR – Match Report". fifa.com. Retrieved 2 May 2011.
- "2009 AFC Cup Honours List". the-afc.com. Retrieved 9 May 2011.