Mohamed Aboul Ela
||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2010)|
|Full name||Mohamed Ahmed Abo Elala|
|Date of birth||16 January 1980|
|Place of birth||Giza, Egypt|
|Height||1.76 m (5 ft 9 1⁄2 in)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 4 March 2009.
† Appearances (Goals).
Mohamed Aboul Ela played for El Zamalek for 21 years; since he was 8 years old till 29.
In summer 2009, Aboul Ela moved to El-Entag El-Harby (aka Military Production) for a one season contract. He redeemed himself at the newly promoted team in the Premier League and scored 2 goals in the 2009–10 season. By the end of that season, Aboul Ela refused to renew his contract with El-Entag El-Harby.
Titles as a player
Francophone Games' Bronze Medalist with Egyptian Olympic Team 2001
African Youth Cup of Nations Under 17 years Title 1997
- Egyptian Premier League: 2000-01, 2002–03, 2003–04
- Egyptian Super Cup: 2000-01, 2001–02
- Egypt Cup: 1999-00, 2001–02, 2007–08
- African Cup Winners' Cup: 2000
- CAF Champions League: 2002
- CAF Super Cup: 2003
- Afro-Asian Club Championship: 1997
- Arab Champions League: 2003
- Saudi-Egyptian Super Cup: 2003
- Egypt Cup: 2010–11
- Mohamed Aboul Ela at National-Football-Teams.com
|This biographical article related to Egyptian football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|