Mohammad-Ali Ramin (born 1954 in Dezful, Iran) is the deputy culture minister for press in Iran  and was organisator of the International Conference to Review the Global Vision of the Holocaust. He is also an Iranian political analyst, and the head of a self-made group called "Nuclei of Sacrificers for Velayat". He was student in Germany and in those years was a very active and provocative against Sunni Muslims and Semites. Ramin is famous for his extreme views in recent years against Jews, especially after a Financial Times interview with him. Before that, he was unknown.
Ramin heads the Society for Defending the Rights of Muslim Minorities in the West. He established a network of small groups called Nuclei of Sacrificers for Velayat, which has been considered by western countries as a "terrorist organization".
According to Aftab News, Ramin was the one who initiated the idea of "relocation of Israel" and also the idea that "Holocaust is a myth". He himself accepted the full responsibility of this action, as Aftab News reported. In an interview with Financial Times, Ramin stated that he has also initiated the "Holocaust commission" and he is the founder of the Conference on Holocaust in Tehran.
Ramin suggested that Ahmadinejad establish a committee for clarifying the "real extent" of the Holocaust.
Following his ideas and suggestions about Holocaust, President Ahmadinejad appointed him as his advisor.
He has a degree in Mechanical Engineering. Ramin studied and lived for decades in Germany and speaks fluently German. He was also the founder of "Islamische Gemeinschaft in Clausthal e.V.".
- On Jews: "Historically, there are many accusations against the Jews. For example, it was said that they were the source for such deadly diseases as the plague and typhus. This is because the Jews are very filthy people. For a time people also said that they poisoned water wells belonging to Christians and thus killed them".
- On the West: "When the Islamic Revolution of Iran succeeded and attracted many people around the world, including Christians, the AIDS epidemic came about, and fear again overtook the world. After the September 11 attacks, the deadly epidemic broke out, which was destroyed when the U.S. invaded Afghanistan. On the eve of the invasion of Iran, the SARS (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome) illness broke out, but disappeared after the invasion".
- Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and Israel
- International Holocaust Cartoon Competition
- Nasser Pourpirar
- Historical Revisionism
- "Mohammad-Ali Ramin becomes deputy culture minister for press" Tehran Times, November 2nd, 2009
- "Iranische Holocaust-Konferenz „Unser Präsident meint es nur gut“", 17. Februar 2006, (German)
- این مرد« افسانه» هولوکاست را در دهان احمدی نژاد انداخت
- Radio Free Europe
- Muslim Brotherhood backtracks on leader's remarks denying Holocaust
- Iranian Presidential Advisor Mohammad Ali Ramin: ‘The Resolution of the Holocaust Issue Will End in the Destruction of Israel’
- (Persian) (English) Mohammad-Ali Ramin's weblog
- (Persian) An interview with Mohammad-Ali Ramin (Baztab news 2006)
- (German) YouTube video: Interview with Mohammad-Ali Ramin in Tehran, summer 2007, on his views on the US/Israeli military threat against Iran and his hope to die fighting against this evil enemy