Mohammad Akram (general)
Mohammad Akram "Khakrezwal" (Pashto: جنرال محمد اکرم خاکرېزوال) was a former police chief of Kabul who was killed in a suicide bomb attack soon after being appointed Vice Chief of Staff of the Afghan Army. He had also served as commander of southern forces during Afghanistan's communist era.
- General Mohammad, Akram. "At least 20 killed in Afghan mosque blast".
- The New york, Times. "Suicide Bomber Leaves 19 Dead at Afghan Rite".
- General Mohammad, Akram. "Drugs-row standoff in Afghan city".
- The, Telegraph. "Suicide bomber kills 20 in Afghan mosque attack".
- Pajhwok Afghan, News Agency. "Ex-police chief's brother shot dead".
- The Washington, Post. "Suicide Bomber Kills 20 in Afghan Mosque".
- Understanding, War. "Lt.Gen. Mohammad Akram - Vice Chief of Staff of the Army".