Mohammad Reza Golzar
||This selection may require cleanup to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. (July 2010)|
||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2010)|
|Mohammad Reza Golzar|
March 21, 1977
|Occupation||Actor, Musician, Model, Singer|
Before starting his acting career with Sam and Narges, he gained fame as the guitarist of the Iranian music band, Arian band. In 2000, he was invited to act in Sam and Narges by Iranian director, Iraj Ghaderi. He started to gain popularity after acting in more films such as Shaam-e Akhar, Zahr-e Asal, and Boutique.
Golzar gained media attention when it was revealed that he was paid £55,000 for 3 days work whilst shooting Democracy in Bright Daylight in 2009, a relatively high fee given the per capita income of Iran.
He was captain of volleyball team of the artists from 2004 to 2008 who work for a charity tournament was held in 2005 but due to differences with the head coach and careers in cinema, he withdrew from team in 2008.
In addition to his acting career, he has modeled for companies such as Shyravran, Aykat and Tee-Top(one of the most famous tea cakes in Iran).
- Sam-o Narges (2000 - Iraj Ghaderi)
- Mamado-o abbas (2001 - Iraj Ghaderi)
- Zamaneh (2001 - Hamidreza Salahmand)
- Bala-ye Shaher, Payeen-e Shahr (2002 - Akbar Khamin)
- Shaam-e Akhar (2002 - Fereydoon Jeyrani)
- Zahr-e Asal (2003 - Ebrahim Sheibani)
- Boutique (2003 - Hamid Nematolahi)
- Cheshman-e Siah (2004 - Iraj Ghaderi)
- Taleh (2006 - Siroos Alvand)
- Coma (2004 - Arash Mooayerian)
- Gol-e Yakh (2005 - Kiomars Pourahmad)
- Sham-e Aroosi (2006 - Ebrahim Vahidzadeh)
- Atash Bas (2006 - Tahmineh Milani)
- Kalagh Par (2007 - Shahram Shah Hoseini)
- Tofighe Ejbari (2007 - Mohammad Hosein Latifi)
- Majnoone Leili (2008 - Ghasem Jafari)
- 2 Khahar (2008- Reza Banki)
- Democracy Tou Rouze Roshan (2009- Ali Atshani)
- Dou Khahar (2010 -Mohammad banki)
- Shish - o - Besh (2011 - bahman goodarzi)
- Dar Emtedade Shahr (2011 - Ali Atshani)
- Sakhte Iran (2011_2012 - Mohammad Hosein Latifi)
- "Iran threatens tax crackdown on 'overpaid' actors". London: The Daily Telegraph. November 9, 2009. Retrieved August 18, 2010. "Mohammad Reza Golzar, one of Iran's most revered stars, received the sum for playing an angel in the film Democracy in Bright Daylight."
- Some pictures of Mohammad Reza Golzar
- Tait, Robert (November 8, 2009). "Iran names and shames well-paid actors". The Guardian (London).