Muhammad Shah (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Mohammed Shah (disambiguation))
Muhammad Shah may refer to:
- Muhammad Shah, a Mughal emperor, also known as Shahanshah Nasir-ud-Din Muhammad Shah, Abu Al-Fatah Nasir-ud-Din Roshan Akhtar Muhammad Shah
- Sultan Muhammad Shah of Brunei
- Sultan Muhammad Shah of Malacca
- Sultan Muhammad Shah of Selangor
- Mohammad Shah Qajar, King of Persia, born as Mohammad Mirza
- Jan-Fishan Khan, a 19th-century Afghan warlord, born Sayyid Muhammed Shah
- Mohammad Shah, Iran, two towns in Iran:
- Mohammad Ali Shah Qajar
- Shah Mohammad (1780-1862), Punjabi poet
- Shah Muhammad, Pakistani baker who spent two years in extrajudicial detention in Guantanamo Bay
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Muhammad Shah.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.