Mohi-ud-Din Islamic University
|This article does not cite any references or sources. (April 2014)|
MIU was established under Act 1 of Azad Jammu and Kashmir Legislative Assembly. The Chancellor of MIU is Allauddin Siddiqui.
Mohi-ud-Din Islamic University Nerian Sharif was established under Act No. 1 of 2000 of Azad Jammu and Kashmir Legislative Assembly. It is a chartered university and is recognized by the Higher Education Commission (HEC) and the Government of Pakistan. On the basis of Academic Excellence achieved by the University, it has been placed in the highest category i.e. 'W' (A). The main campus of the University is located at a beautiful hill station with its majestic multi-storied buildings at Nerian Sharif (Trarkhal), AJ&K. It is spread over a large piece of land around 15 acres and is situated at about 6,000 feet (above sea level). It is situated in a rural area 125 km west of Islamabad.
- Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD)
- Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Bachelor in Computer Science with Honors BCS (Hons)
- Bachelor in Business Administration with Honors BBA (Hons)
- Bachelor in Commerce B.Com.
- Master in Computer Science MCS
- Master in Business Administration MBA
- Master in Commerce M.Com
- Bachlor in computer seiences
|This Pakistan university, college or other higher education institution article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|