From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mohican may refer to:
- Mahican (sometimes spelled "Mohican"), a Native American tribe who lived in and around the Hudson Valley
- Mohegan, a Native American tribe based in Southeastern Connecticut
- Mohawk hairstyle, also known as "Mohican hairstyle" in British English
- The Last of the Mohicans, a novel by James Fenimore Cooper
- The Mohican River in Ohio in the United States
- Mohican Falls, one of 24 named waterfalls in Ricketts Glen State Park in Pennsylvania in the United States
- USS Mohican, the name of various United States Navy ships
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mohican.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.