moi Caprice in 2008
Casper Henning Hansen
|Past members||Christian Hillesø|
moi Caprice is an indie rock band from Denmark. Current members are Michael Møller, David Brunsgaard, Jakob Millung, and Casper Henning Hansen. The band, formed as early as 1993 as Concrete Puppet Frog, rose to visibility in 1997 as the first unsigned band to top the Danish alternative music charts in 1997, despite the lack of a released studio album. The band has remained active, releasing four albums beginning in 2003, and by touring internationally, including performances in Canada and Vietnam.
Their third album, released in 2006, earned them four Critics Award nominations and two nominations for Danish Music Awards, and they won the prize for best band at the Danish critics award, Steppeulven.
- 2003: Once upon a Time in the North
- 2005: You Can’t Say No Forever
- 2006: The Art of Kissing Properly
- 2008: We Had Faces Then
EPs and singles
- 2002: Daisies and Beatrice (CD-EP) (May 2002)
- 2002: Summerfool (CD-EP) (October 2002)
- 2003: Artboy Meets Artgirl (CD-EP) (January 2003)
- 2007: To The Lighthouse (remixes) (Vinyl 12")
- 2002: Singles Collection (11 songs and 3 videos from earlier EPs. Popsicle, 2002)
- "moi Caprice". south by southwest festivals. 2007. Retrieved 2008-01-05.
- "What's On: Clubs". TheStar.com. 2007-03-08. Retrieved 2008-01-05.
- "Danish rock band to perform in Vietnam". VietNamNet Bridge. 2007-09-09. Archived from the original on 2008-05-09. Retrieved 2008-01-05.
- "Danish rock band to make first appearance in Vietnam". Quan doi nhan dan. 2007-08-09. Archived from the original on 2007-09-15. Retrieved 2008-01-05.
- Jakobsen, Ole. "moi Caprice" (in Danish). dr.dk. Retrieved 2008-01-05.
- Torp, Nicolai (2007-02-03). "Vinderne fundet ved Steppeulven 2007" (in Danish). Soundvenue. Archived from the original on 2007-10-14. Retrieved 2008-01-05.