Moisès "Moi" Torrallardona (born on September 13, 1966 at Castellfollit del Boix, Manresa) is a Spanish off-road rally truck co-driver and navigator. It took part in the Camel Trophy 1990, celebrated in Siberia, USSR, where he finished on 4th position with the Spanish team.
It has participated on several editions of the Dakar Rally, most of them accompanying the truck driver Pep Vila, achieving his best result in the 2009 Dakar Rally, when they finished on the 7th position in the trucks general classification.
In 2010, since Vila decided not to participate in the Dakar, Torrallardona took the start in the rally on a new team, driving an Iveco truck of Gérard de Rooy, who did not compete because of an injury, together with the French pilot Joseph Adua and the Polish mechanic Darek Rodewald. With terrible luck, they suffered three gearbox breakdowns, although they managed to continue on the roads and finish 3rd on four stages. Unfortunately, they had to withdraw on 12th stage, while they were on 11th position in classification.
Together with Pep Vila (driver) and Marc Torres (mechanic) on a Mercedes-Benz truck, he finished 2nd on the 2008 Trans-oriental Rally, behind the team formed by Hans Stacey (driver), Charly Gotlib and Bernard der Kinderen, driving a MAN truck.
Dakar Rally results
- "Quinto Dakar para el equipo PROmotor-Les Comes" (in Spanish). Retrieved 2010-01-17.
- "Etapa 15. Ceremonia final Rally Dakar: PROmotor-Les Comes en el Dakar 2009, el triunfo de la constancia" (in Spanish). 2009-01-18. Retrieved 2010-01-17.
- "N° 507 – TEAM TEAM DE ROOY 2010". Retrieved 2010-01-17.
- "Pep Vila segundo de camiones en el Transorientale 2008" (in Spanish). Retrieved 2010-01-17.
- "Dakar 2010: el bloc del Moi Torrallardona" (in Catalan). Retrieved 2010-01-17.
- Youtube (ed.). "Presentación equipo PROmotor – Les Comes Transorientale". Retrieved 2010-01-17.
- Youtube (ed.). "Dakar 2007 Team promotor les comes". Retrieved 2010-01-17.
- Youtube (ed.). "Equipo PROmotor-Les Comes Dakar 08". Retrieved 2010-01-17.