From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Moinuddin (disambiguation))
- Mu'in ad-Din Unur (died 1149), ruler of Damascus
- Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti (1141–1230), Sufi saint
- The Pervâne Mu‘in al-Din Suleyman (died 1277), politician in Anatolia
- Mo'in al-Din Junayd ibn Mahmud ibn Muhammad Baghnovi Shirazi, or just Junayd Shirazi (fl. 1389), Persian Sufi poet
- Moinuddin Chishti (Khuldabad) (17th century), Sufi saint
- Muhammad Mueenuddeen I (died 1835), sultan of the Maldives
- Muhammad Mueenuddeen II (fl. 1887), sultan of the Maldives
- Moinuddin Haider (born 1942), Pakistan army General
- Moinuddin Aqeel (born 1946), Pakistani author, critic and linguist
- Mirza Ghulam Moinuddin Muhammad, Javaid Jah Bahadur (born 1946), Indian descendant of the Mughal emperors
- Muieen A Deen Jamal A Deen Abd Al Fusal Abd Al Sattar (born 1975), citizen of United Arab Emirates held in Guantanamo Bay camp
- Salahuddin Ahmed (1999). A Dictionary of Muslim Names. London: Hurst & Company.
- S. A. Rahman (2001). A Dictionary of Muslim Names. New Delhi: Goodword Books.
|This disambiguation page lists articles about people with the same name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.|